Fort Mill, SC
Date Posted: 01/05/2018
Fort Mill, SC
If you’re looking for an opportunity to build a rewarding and long-term career as a Parts Coordinator with an industry-leading company, join us today at DOC Services Inc.! Established since 1988, we are an equipment provider of heating and cooling, commercial food and retail facilities. With over 28 years of experience and, with full certified technicians, we provide our customers with support and repair solutions designed to extend the life of their equipment, reducing down time and minimizing the impact of your bottom line.
Due to our phenomenal expansion, we are seeking a Parts Coordinator to join our team. In this position, you will be receiving orders from customers and coordinating the technicians to complete all the services and maintenance requests. We offer very competitive compensation packages, as well as plenty of room for continued professional development. If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, contact us today, we’re looking forward to meeting you!
"What's in it for you?"
- Competitive compensation
- 401(k) plan
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plans
As a Parts Coordinator, you will play a key role in supporting the team on every-day operations. This will involve processing parts orders throughout the day, assisting technicians with parts identification and supporting the all parts orders from start to finish.
Specific duties for this repair technician role include:
- Source parts locally when applicable
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with coworkers, supervisors, vendors, customers and technicians.
- Ensure that shipping costs are allocated appropriately.
- Meet weekly with the Parts Manager to review parts on back order.
- Monitor the performance of vendors regarding on time delivery and quality.
- Stay up to date with changes that effect DOC's equipment and parts.
- Ensure that all warranty parts are returned to the manufacturer for credit.
- Assist with managing the parts inventory system.
- Communicate effectively with technicians and customers to coordinate delivery and return of parts.
- Assign stock location numbers for parts inventory stock.
- Uses FEDEX and UPS to ship and track packages.
We are looking for a Parts Coordinator who combines strong motivational and leadership skills with solid administrative and time-management abilities. You should also be highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks in a timely manner. In addition, you should also demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to effectively speak with customers and employees.
Specific qualifications for this full time equipment maintenance technician role include:
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Use computer applications including Microsoft Office and call management software.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Listen effectively and feel comfortable asking for clarification.
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction.
- Ability to plan and prioritize.
- Demonstrates accuracy.
- Completes work in a timely manner.
- Maintain a professional appearance and behavior, and a positive attitude.
- Written, verbal and electronic communication skills.
- Uses time efficiently.
- Speak clearly and effectively to other employees and customers.