FT Quoter, Entry Level Admin Position
Fort Mill, SC
Date Posted: 03/09/2018
Fort Mill, SC
If you’re looking for an opportunity to build a rewarding and long-term career as a Service Center Administrative Support with an industry-leading company, join us today at DOC Services Inc.! Established since 1988, we are an equipment provider of heating and cooling, commercial food and retail facilities. With over 28 years of experience and, with full certified technicians, we provide our customers with support and repair solutions designed to extend the life of their equipment, reducing down time and minimizing the impact of your bottom line.
Due to our phenomenal expansion, we are seeking a Part-time Administrative Support to join our Service Department. In this position, you will be receiving orders from customers, post their requests and provide quotes for new customers. We offer very competitive compensation packages, as well as plenty of room for continued professional development. If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, contact us today, we’re looking forward to meeting you!
The schedule for this position is:
Saturdays and Sundays 9am-4pm.
"What's in it for you?"
- Competitive compensation
- Paid time off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan
As a Service Center Administrative Support, you will play a key role in supporting the service team.
Specific duties for this repair technician role include:
- Tracking parts shipments and notify service tech the package status
- Analyzing billing issues and reports
- Answer and route incoming phone calls
- Post new customer requests
- Customer website management
- Quote services to customers
- Administrative tasks including data entry as needed
We are looking for a Weekends Service Center Administrative Support who combines strong motivational and leadership skills with solid administrative and time-management abilities. You should also be highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks in a timely manner. In addition, you should also demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to effectively speak with customers and employees.
Specific qualifications for this full time equipment maintenance technician role include:
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to create and understand different work orders
- Efficiency working on a specific budget
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance, behavior and positive attitude
- Strong customer service experience
- Proficiency with computers and MS Office products
- Experience in a service industry, preferred