FT Service Center Coordinator
Fort Mill, SC
Date Posted: 03/05/2018
Fort Mill, SC
If you’re looking for an opportunity to build a rewarding and long-term career as a Service Center Coordinator with an industry-leading company, join us today at DOC Services Inc.! Established since 1988, we are an equipment provider of heating and cooling, commercial food and retail facilities. With over 28 years of experience and, with full certified technicians, we provide our customers with support and repair solutions designed to extend the life of their equipment, reducing down time and minimizing the impact of your bottom line.
Due to our phenomenal expansion, we are seeking a Service Center Coordinator to join our team. In this position, you will be receiving orders from customers and coordinating the technicians to complete all the services and maintenance requests. We offer very competitive compensation packages, as well as plenty of room for continued professional development. If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, contact us today, we’re looking forward to meeting you!
"What's in it for you?"
- Competitive compensation
- 401(k) plan
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plans
As a Center Coordinator, you will play a key role in supporting the team on every-day operations. This will involve reviewing call aging reports throughout the day, increasing service contacts to generate revenue and profitability as well as entering service calls and updating information into the system for new and existing customers. In addition, it will be your responsibility to report all warranty calls to the call center manager, recording information for billing the team before closing and, adhering to escalation policy with DSMs/Call Center Manager.
Specific duties for this repair technician role include:
- Tracking parts shipments and notify service tech the package status
- Analyzing billing issues and reports
- Managing the work-load of technicians and notifying any issues
- Obtaining labor, travel, material and any other expenses prior closing the service
- Documenting all employee’s duties and keep the guidelines of each request
- Processing quotes for service requests exceeding NTE in a timely manner
- Handling the completion notes before closing the service
- Updating services progress daily before noon and providing support to field technicians
- Communicating with the parts department to verify the orders and report any discrepancy
- Providing real time information to tech’s boards on a daily basis
We are looking for an Service Center Coordinator who combines strong motivational and leadership skills with solid administrative and time-management abilities. You should also be highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks in a timely manner. In addition, you should also demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to effectively speak with customers and employees.
Specific qualifications for this full time equipment maintenance technician role include:
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to create and understand different work orders
- Efficiency working on a specific budget
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance, behavior and positive attitude
- Strong customer service experience
- Proficiency with computers and MS Office products
- Experience in a service management industry, preferred