Accounts Receivable Specialist
Fort Mill, SC
Date Posted: 01/05/2018
Fort Mill, SC
If you’re looking for an opportunity to build a rewarding and long-term career as a Accounts Receivable Specialist with an industry-leading company, join us today at DOC Services Inc.! With over 28 years of experience and, with full certified technicians, we provide our customers with support and repair solutions designed to extend the life of their equipment, reducing down time and minimizing the impact of your bottom line.
Due to our phenomenal expansion, we are seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our team. In this position, you will be working with our Accounts Receivable team. We offer very competitive compensation packages, as well as plenty of room for continued professional development. If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, contact us today, we’re looking forward to meeting you!
"What's in it for you?"
- Competitive compensation
- 401(k) plan
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plans
Specific duties for this repair technician role include:
- Answering and forwarding incoming calls
- Assisting with billing
- Data entry
- Posting to accounts receivable
- Other short term assistance with projects as needed
We are looking for a Accounts Receivable Specialist who combines strong motivational skills with solid administrative and time-management abilities. You should also be highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks in a timely manner. In addition, you should also demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to effectively speak with customers and employees.
Specific qualifications for this full time equipment maintenance technician role include:
- Experience in the Customer Service industry, preferred
- Experience with answering phones is a plus
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Typing skills and basic computer knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to take on additional responsibilities as needed
- Experience with Microsoft Office